Friday, April 20, 2012

Close encounters- Lead the Dance


Learning to dance means you need to know who is leading and who is following. In your encounter with God, who is leading and who is following? At times, it is good to do a check and ask yourself if that is true across the board, every area of life, or just where you want him to lead.

Read Psalm 5:7-8
- Whose love gives us permission to come into his presence?

- What does it mean to bow down? How does that look in your relationship with God?

- How do you need God to lead you across the dance floor of life?

Take a listen to this song- “Because of Your Love”- http://www.worshiptogether.com/songs/songdetail.aspx?iid=994147

Dear Lord,
Today, because of your love, I come into your presence and I take your hand. Lord, may you lead me as I dance and move in life. I want you to lead and I want to follow. Help me live that out each day. Jesus Name Amen.

No comments: